Thursday, November 29, 2007

Update

Hey guys,
this is Anson here. I understand I haven't been putting up videos and stuff cause I've been busy with school. Finals are about 2 weeks and after that I'll be free.
About 2 months from now will be X'mas and my birthday so I've made an agreement with my parents and cousins to get myself a Presonus Firepod and drum mics!
So expect good quality recordings from me soon!
Other than that, I know there's spam and stuff in this website but I'll get rid of it if I have time. X'mas is soon, I wish I can go back home (Malaysia) but I can't, oh well.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Welcome to Rhythm Praise!

rhythm |ˈriðəm|
noun

1 the rhythm of the music beat, cadence, tempo, time, pulse, throb, swing.
2 poetic features such as rhythm meter, measure, stress, accent, cadence.
3 the rhythm of daily life pattern, flow, tempo.

"praise Him with the clash of cymbals, praise Him with resounding cymbals." - Psalm 150:5