Friday, April 11, 2008

Planetshakers - My Life Is Yours

Hey everyone! My name is Graham. This is a really great song. I really like it!...and the beat is not a usual one...it is very different. Listen to it and you'll know what I mean.

Before I recorded this, I listened to it a few times...and also played along to it a few times...then I recorded it. The tricky part was when I had to get used to the unusual timings of the different beats. For example, in the chorus...there are two beats. My favorite part of the song is the bridge (starts around 3:04) because it is a beat that really drives the song...and the bass drum goes together with the bass guitar...it is really nice.

Start listening to this song...and slowly start playing along to it. Alright everyone, thanks for watching! keep praising God! God bless!

No comments:

Welcome to Rhythm Praise!

rhythm |ˈriðəm|
noun

1 the rhythm of the music beat, cadence, tempo, time, pulse, throb, swing.
2 poetic features such as rhythm meter, measure, stress, accent, cadence.
3 the rhythm of daily life pattern, flow, tempo.

"praise Him with the clash of cymbals, praise Him with resounding cymbals." - Psalm 150:5