Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Loads of em!

I just got off from final exams! YAY! Been hanging out a lot with friends but had an extra hour to do my own stuff so I decided to post up some covers. I shall be leaving Houston, TX in a week. Going back to motherland MALAYSIA for my summer break, 3 whole months! Will be visiting Singapore and maybe Australia too. Anyways back to covers.

Planet Shakers - Free


Planet Shakers - Running After You


Superchick - Stand in The Rain


Any questions, shoot me up! Preferably Facebook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man, are you using sound isolating earphones for your monitor? I have always wanted to know what feedback do you get from that? is it the drum itself and the song? and also does it block most of the sound? thanks

Welcome to Rhythm Praise!

rhythm |ˈriðəm|
noun

1 the rhythm of the music beat, cadence, tempo, time, pulse, throb, swing.
2 poetic features such as rhythm meter, measure, stress, accent, cadence.
3 the rhythm of daily life pattern, flow, tempo.

"praise Him with the clash of cymbals, praise Him with resounding cymbals." - Psalm 150:5