Wednesday, July 2, 2008

An Update

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since we've posted any drum covers up but we've been really busy. Anson just came back to Malaysia a few weeks ago so he cant post up any drum covers at the moment. We've met up a couple of times the past few week, shared some drum ideas and had a great time of fellowship. It's been a blessing to see him back in Malaysia...(Sabah, to be specific)

And I (Ray) have been busy with my studies, doing my best to balance my studies and drumming....

Well, what's happening now is that I've joined the Drum Challenge Asia 2008 for the Singapore Drum Fest. I've sent them a 2-min audition video on YouTube. And just yesterday I've been informed that I've made it into the quarter-finals... PRAISE GOD!~

The quarter-finals is on the 12th of July so I'll be flying there very soon. Pray for me that I will be in good shape when I'm there-physically and spiritually. That God's anointing will be on me when I play. Also that I will be humble and not prideful.

1 Peter 5:6
"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time."

Thank you everyone and have an awesome day. God bless!


P.S. If you guys wanna see the audition. Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmdEfeg9C6Q


Enjoy!

No comments:

Welcome to Rhythm Praise!

rhythm |ˈriðəm|
noun

1 the rhythm of the music beat, cadence, tempo, time, pulse, throb, swing.
2 poetic features such as rhythm meter, measure, stress, accent, cadence.
3 the rhythm of daily life pattern, flow, tempo.

"praise Him with the clash of cymbals, praise Him with resounding cymbals." - Psalm 150:5