Monday, September 3, 2007

Drummers! Welcome!

Hey guys and girls!

I'll be starting out this website for drummers who are playing and are going to play for their worship team or for anyone who wants to learn Praise and Worship drums. The site layout and teachings will be based on the Guitarpraise site. But for now, I have no idea how to use Blogger and I'm bad with HTML. As you can see, the banner's kind of not in the center and the layout of this site is kinda dead. Anyone who is willing to help me out with this will be greatly appreciated! I'm also looking for a team for this project so do drop me a message!

So this site will teach drumming patterns from Planet Shakers, Hillsong, Paradise Live, Youth Alive and etc etc!

It's still dead but prayers are needed for this site to be up!

1 comment:

Paul Woo said...

Whoa... u guys created a drummer version of Guitarpraise! But hey, i'll definitely keep u guys in my prayers! Hope u guys stay passionate and constantly inspired to do this for the Sake of God's Glory!!! GOd Bless!

Welcome to Rhythm Praise!

rhythm |ˈriðəm|
noun

1 the rhythm of the music beat, cadence, tempo, time, pulse, throb, swing.
2 poetic features such as rhythm meter, measure, stress, accent, cadence.
3 the rhythm of daily life pattern, flow, tempo.

"praise Him with the clash of cymbals, praise Him with resounding cymbals." - Psalm 150:5