Saturday, January 30, 2010

Unhindered - We Shine

Hey guys, Ray here. My apologies that I haven't been posting anything new lately. I have been very busy in college and also during the holidays preparing for Chirstmas and the New Year. I'm back and I can see that there are a lot of song requests, I wouldn't guarantee that I will do all of them but I will do my best. But as for now, enjoy the cover that I did a while back... wasn't able to upload it because of some technical difficulties with youtube. Hope you all are doing great and may you all have a blessed year 2010. God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Crawling Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Find Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them at Alarming Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

Welcome to Rhythm Praise!

rhythm |ˈriðəm|
noun

1 the rhythm of the music beat, cadence, tempo, time, pulse, throb, swing.
2 poetic features such as rhythm meter, measure, stress, accent, cadence.
3 the rhythm of daily life pattern, flow, tempo.

"praise Him with the clash of cymbals, praise Him with resounding cymbals." - Psalm 150:5