Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hillsong - Follow The Son

Hey guys...this is my 1st time posting my drum cover for this blog... hope you guys enjoy this video & are able to learn some drumming tips in this blog that Anson created... thanks again for letting me help out with your blog!

Anyway, this song is probably one of my personal favourites because the guitar tune is catchy & I love to improvise to this song...although it might not be exact like the original... but it's simple enough to catch it! May the light shine upon you wherever you go & God bless! :)

No comments:

Welcome to Rhythm Praise!

rhythm |ˈriðəm|
noun

1 the rhythm of the music beat, cadence, tempo, time, pulse, throb, swing.
2 poetic features such as rhythm meter, measure, stress, accent, cadence.
3 the rhythm of daily life pattern, flow, tempo.

"praise Him with the clash of cymbals, praise Him with resounding cymbals." - Psalm 150:5